Friday, April 16, 2010

why the heck do we have to go to school...i mean like we go to school for most of our life and it never gets any better. i don't understand it! we should go to school from 1-5 and then be done. this will give us the basic knowledge that we need!! no one likes school and i don't know why we endure it. what if 2012 actually happened. i would have spent all of my life in school. i wouldn't have had the opportunity to go out into the world and just explore...i look forward to doing that. the worst part about school is if you don't enjoy it. I HATE SCHOOL!!!! my teachers are horrible and they don't teach us anything. i have a math teacher who despises me for noooooooo reason at all! she treats me unfairly compared to everyone else and i hate it.i dread going to her class everyday and it ruins everything when i have to see her...one of my favorite classes is math and she just ruins that...i don't strive to learn anymore and i just hate it.. she wont answer my questions or anything...she talks about me when I'm not there to the other students...THAT'S BULLYING!!! i just cant stand it...i cant wait till i actually have teachers i enjoy..well talk to you later!!! byeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment