Thursday, April 15, 2010


okay so now my mom has yelled at me even more! so like i didn't clean my room on my birthday...BIG DEAL!! get over it!! i don't plan on doing anything but what i want on my birthday. this was originally what my mom said was going to happen until she made all of it go downhill...this is the only way i can express what I'm feeling. i don't have my phone so i cant talk to anyone about it!! i just don't know what to do..she says that i have a major attitude but if she could see the way SHE was acting then she would understand why I'm acting the way i am...she just wont take the time to look at this from my point if view...she says i have a safe environment to come talk to her with no judgement but obviously that isn't happening or i wouldn't be in this position right now. i probably sound like a brat right now by saying that I'm not going to do anything on my birthday but i mean isn't that what your supposed to do on b-days?!?! not do anything but the stuff that YOU want to do!...i guess that's not going to happen for me:(...oh yea and also I'm grounded from my phone till my attitude improves...WHAT ATTITUDE!!! ughhhhhhhhhhh my mother is really getting in my nerves right now...no shes not getting on my nerves..SHES RIPPING MY NERVES INTO TINY LITTLE PIECES!! she has never ruined a b-day of mine in the past but she for sure has now...i honestly didn't even do anything so why is she overreacting!! it makes absolutely NO sense and i hate it...well i might want to go clean my room now so i don't get into anymore pointless trouble so bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment