Thursday, April 15, 2010

BAD BIRTHDAY!!:(



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY TO LYDIA!!!...MORE LIKE DREADFUL BIRTHDAY!!! so today was my birthday. everything was going well until.......i got a simple text from a "friend". she was apologizing to me for allllllllllll this stuff she had done. i didn't wanna hear it! she does this all the time to me and i was tired of it. my mom knows about this girl and doesn't like her very much(neither do i). well i tell my mom EVERYTHING so normally i didn't hesitate to tell my mom about this! well what a mistake! my mom got SO mad at me for responding to her but seriously like why wouldn't i have?! so then my mom took my phone away..ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! who does that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! well obviously MY mom does! so anyways then my mom and i got into a HUGE over nothing really. so now i have to clean my room and all this pointless stuff. how much worse could you get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment