Friday, April 16, 2010

jeez how many more times can i get yelled at?!?!?!...i haven't done anything and my mom just keeps yelling at me...i don't understand it:(...I'm tired of this!! now I'm starting to get an attitude...i didn't have one before but one is starting to appear...my mom says i need to stop myself before i drive myself down the wrong road...I'm not even doing anything though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
i just need to escape this and do something to take my mind off of it but i don't know what that would be! well hopefully I'll find something to do...i was going to get a pedicure but i don't know if that will happen now..it was something that i was actually looking forward to...I'm going to try to fix my "attitude" but how do you fix something that isn't broken! I'll find a way i guess...well until next time!! toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment